Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Viewing results in the local coordinate system

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am using general form of PDE with the dependent variables u and v in Comsol 4.1.
I have defined a local cylindrical coordinate system (sys2). I want to view the results u and v in sys2.
I checked the new coordinates using sys2.r, but could not view the results using the command sys2.u.

What command do I need to use to view the results in the local coordinate system ?

Thanks in advance,

Rakesh

0 Replies Last Post May 24, 2011, 10:51 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rakesh Dhote

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.