Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Boundary integration for a range of time

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone!

I have a doubt analyzing my postprocesing data. I´m simulating 4 walls like a room in 3D with radiative heat flux and ambient temperature whose change along the day in the heat transfer module in COMSOL 3.5a, so i´ve normal heat flux inside my walls in 24 hours in periods the one to one hour. I used the postprocessing menu the boundary integration but the integration is for a specific time... and my question is if i can do the integral of heat flux of one wall by the way, for example for a range of 1 to 4 hours... is it possible???

I really apprecite some advice,

Thank you,

Ivette. =)

2 Replies Last Post May 24, 2011, 2:26 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago May 24, 2011, 1:48 a.m. EDT
Hi

check to KB (knowledge Base of COMSOl) I believe to remember its described therein, it has been addresses a few time son the Forum already

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi check to KB (knowledge Base of COMSOl) I believe to remember its described therein, it has been addresses a few time son the Forum already -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago May 24, 2011, 2:26 p.m. EDT
Thank you very much Ivar... I'll check it

Ivette.
Thank you very much Ivar... I'll check it Ivette.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.