Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Ask for help: RF ?MW?Heating in Heavy oil reservoir.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear,

I am trying to solve the RF/MW heating in Heavy oil reservoir, however, I don't know how to solve it.

The situation is as follows?

1. 3D Model.(30m*30m*10m)
2. High frequency heating(RF or Microwave heating)
3. Heavy oil reservoir.-> oil viscosity changing with temperature, fluid flow with time, oil and water saturation changing with time.
4. fluid phase changing with time/temperature.

thank you very much.

If someone could help me to solve the problem, then, it will be a paid service.

My email : zuojing.zhu@gmail.com

0 Replies Last Post Apr 24, 2011, 5:05 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zuojing Zhu

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.