Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Fluid Flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi every body,

I'm a new user for COMSOl. I learned how to model 2D single phas fluid flow in a parallel plates. Can I model two fluids moving in a parallel plates using COMSOL (The denser fluid displacing lighter one)? and how?

Your help is highly appreciated.

2 Replies Last Post Apr 24, 2011, 10:28 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 24, 2011, 3:12 a.m. EDT
Hi

In the FLuid FLow module, you have the multi-phase flow, in particuler two phase level set and phase field

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi In the FLuid FLow module, you have the multi-phase flow, in particuler two phase level set and phase field -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 24, 2011, 10:28 p.m. EDT
Thank you so much Sir. I get it.
Thank you so much Sir. I get it.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.