Enquiry about default material

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.

If I don't specify any material, the simulation can still be done in the electrochemistry module. However i was wondering does the software assume some default material ? In that case, which material is that ?

1 Reply Last Post Dec 12, 2023, 2:18 a.m. EST
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 months ago Dec 12, 2023, 2:18 a.m. EST

Hello Auronno,

This sounds strange. You should get a message about some undefined material property when solving, if the material property setting is From material and a material has not been specified. Unless you have changed the setting to User defined, I think you need to post an example model here in the Forum in order for us to help you further.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hello Auronno, This sounds strange. You should get a message about some undefined material property when solving, if the material property setting is **From material** and a material has not been specified. Unless you have changed the setting to **User defined**, I think you need to post an example model here in the Forum in order for us to help you further. Best regards, Magnus

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.