Vanadium redox flow battery

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am coupling electrochemistry (Tertiary current distribution)with fluid dynamics (Brinkmann) in Vanadium redox flow battery simulation. Here, when I am taking permeability in order of -11, the solution is not converging or giving error but if I am taking order of -9, it is running smoothly. But i can't change order from -11 to -9. My simulation strictly have to have -11 order. Can you suggest something?

1 Reply Last Post Nov 22, 2023, 4:53 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Snigdha Saha

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 months ago Nov 22, 2023, 4:53 a.m. EST
Updated: 5 months ago Nov 27, 2023, 9:03 a.m. EST

Hello, are you also doing simulations related to vanadium batteries? I think we can communicate with each other when we have problems. For your question, I think you can use parameter scanning, that is, using -9, -10, and -11, which will have good convergence and should be able to calculate the result of -11.

Hello, are you also doing simulations related to vanadium batteries? I think we can communicate with each other when we have problems. For your question, I think you can use parameter scanning, that is, using -9, -10, and -11, which will have good convergence and should be able to calculate the result of -11.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.