Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Application File Unavailability: Multiphase Flow and FSI

Prasanna Kumar Routray

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi COMSOL Team, I was going through the Webinar by Ed Fontes. https://www.comsol.com/video/modeling-fluid-structure-interaction-with-comsol-multiphysics

At 28:14 minutes, I see that there is an example that shows Multiphase Flow and FSI (Whisker).

However, I'm unable to locate the application file in COMSOL Application Gallery.

It would be great to have the the application file to build upon it using COMSOL as it involves, Laminar Flow and Solid Mechanics.

Prasanna

2 Replies Last Post Sep 4, 2023, 10:00 p.m. EDT
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 8 months ago Sep 4, 2023, 5:04 p.m. EDT
Updated: 8 months ago Sep 4, 2023, 4:59 p.m. EDT

Go to the Application Gallery online and search for Two-Phase Flow with Fluid-Structure Interaction. Application ID: 4515 . I think that may be the one you are looking for.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Go to the Application Gallery online and search for Two-Phase Flow with Fluid-Structure Interaction. Application ID: 4515 . I think that may be the one you are looking for.

Prasanna Kumar Routray

Posted: 8 months ago Sep 4, 2023, 10:00 p.m. EDT

Hi @Robert Koslover, Its the shell version (Application ID: 4515) from the webinar.

I was looking for the Whisker version with soli mechanics that is presented just before shell version.

Hi @Robert Koslover, Its the shell version (Application ID: 4515) from the webinar. I was looking for the Whisker version with soli mechanics that is presented just before shell version.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.