Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to set up a simulation to run several times, the result of this operation as the initial value of the next operation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am doing a physical simulation of heat transfer. I don’t know how to set the simulation to run several times. The initial condition of the next simulation is the result of the previous operation (the result of this operation is used as the initial value of the next operation), or how should I define The temperature of an object changes with time. I only set the temperature of the object in the 0th, 2nd and 4th seconds. The temperature of the object changes with the simulation process at other times, that is, it only changes at a certain point in time.

0 Replies Last Post Oct 30, 2021, 5:10 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 坤 余

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.