Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
i have build up in comsol a vew simulations and models.
Now i start to do some simulation from Semiconductor Devices.
(MOS, MOS_C, Diodes, and some NBTI Measurements.)
So my question is: Is ist possibel to make my one Module, like the AC/DC Module ???

Regards K.E.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 8, 2010, 7:33 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 8, 2010, 7:33 a.m. EST
Hi

during last Paris COMSOL conference, the developpers of COMSOL showed a futur feature/module called the "model builder" that could allow one to build specific physics, provided you are good in understanding the underlaying physics and mathematical representation of it, but that is propably not here and fuly debugged before a year or two.
In the mean time you need a few physics modules to cover your domain. Discuss it with your local rep, which exactly, probably MEMS, perhaps also ACDC and/or HT and ST (but no necessarily)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi during last Paris COMSOL conference, the developpers of COMSOL showed a futur feature/module called the "model builder" that could allow one to build specific physics, provided you are good in understanding the underlaying physics and mathematical representation of it, but that is propably not here and fuly debugged before a year or two. In the mean time you need a few physics modules to cover your domain. Discuss it with your local rep, which exactly, probably MEMS, perhaps also ACDC and/or HT and ST (but no necessarily) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.