Modeling Electromechanics in a Capacitive Pressure Sensor
- Introduction (0:00)
- Set Up the Model (0:45)
- Create the Parameters (1:08)
- Import the Geometry (1:40)
- Create Definitions (2:12)
- Define the Physics (4:11)
- Specify Material Properties (8:20)
- Create the Mesh (9:50)
- Run the Simulation (11:44)
- Postprocess the Results (12:35)
- Include Thermal Expansion (14:38)
For devices that perform electrical operations through the use of moving parts, it is necessary to simultaneously conduct both structural and electrical analyses.
In this step-by-step instructional video, you will learn how the Electromechanics interface in COMSOL Multiphysics can be used to solve solid mechanics and electrostatic problems through simulation.
Build the model presented here yourself by visiting our Model Gallery.
Language Availability : english