Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric sweep for initial angle in rotating mesh

Torkel Svenson Hagström

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello!

I was wondering, is it possible to do a parametric sweep for the initial angle of a rotating mesh in version 5.4? I have tried to make one but for some reason I end up getting the same results in the sweep for all angles, and the rotating domain remains in the same position for all angles when I look at the results. It is strange because if I insert just one initial angle and manually simulate for each value individually I get different results for different angles as one would expect. Is there any way to make it work as a parametric sweep as well?

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies Last Post Oct 16, 2019, 5:32 a.m. EDT
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 4 years ago Oct 1, 2019, 9:09 a.m. EDT

Did you see my response to your earlier post?

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Did you see my response to your earlier post?

Torkel Svenson Hagström

Posted: 4 years ago Oct 16, 2019, 5:32 a.m. EDT

Hello!

I didn't see any response before now, apologies for the late response (I didn't get any notification from COMSOL about your response and then I was recommended to use the Support instead, so I forgot about the whole thing...). But yes, I've seen the response to the previous post, thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards Torkel

Hello! I didn't see any response before now, apologies for the late response (I didn't get any notification from COMSOL about your response and then I was recommended to use the Support instead, so I forgot about the whole thing...). But yes, I've seen the response to the previous post, thanks a lot for your help! Best regards Torkel

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.