Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Transmission spectra of an optical cavity

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have to find the transmission spectra(transmission vs wavelength) of a fabry perot cavity.I am new to comsol and I went through most of the models given in the documentation. I could not find an example where a transmission(or reflection) vs wavelength(or frequency) was calculated. From what I read, I came to know that the port boundary conditions are to be used. But I couldnt find any material that gave me more info about . if anybody can, please tell me how to do it, or any link to some reference material. Thank you

0 Replies Last Post Jun 6, 2018, 8:08 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Adithya Ganesh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.