Meet the Program Committee for the COMSOL Conference Bangalore 2013
Prajakta Sabnis | May 29, 2013
The program committee for the COMSOL Conference Bangalore 2013 has now been established. Exciting times are ahead of us, and personally, I cannot wait to work closely with these experts from industry and academic fields, as part of the user’s conference in Bangalore.
The Program Committee for the COMSOL Conference Bangalore 2013
The program committee is comprised of stalwarts from varied fields and brings in best-in-class technical knowledge and experiences. The committee members are not just experts in their areas of specialization, but also have deep knowledge of COMSOL modeling. The committee will review all of the abstracts and papers you submit, and vote for the best ones. This review process ensures that the best quality work gets acknowledged and presented during the conference, making it the best experience possible for everyone.
With great pleasure I can introduce you to the program committee for the COMSOL Conference Bangalore 2013:
- Alok Paul, Central Electrochemical Research Institute
- Anantha Ramakrishnan, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Deb Mukhopadhyay, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Jayesh Barve, GE India Technology Center Pvt. Ltd.
- K. Ganapathy Ayyappa, Indian Institute of Science
- Krishnamurthy Chitti Venkata, Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Priyanshu Goyal, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Rajveer Shekhawat, Secure Meters
- Ranjan Ganguli, Indian Institute of Science
- S. K. Bhadra, Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute
- Santanu Mahapatra, Indian Institute of Science
- Santosh Kapuria, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Shashikala Gangal, University of Pune
- Srinivas Kini, Manipal Institute of Technology
- Swapnil Dhumal, GE India Technology Center Pvt. Ltd.
- T. K. Bhattacharya, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Venkataramana Runkana, Tata Research Development And Design Centre
- Venky Vadde, PES Institute of Technology
- Vikram Dhar, Solid State Physics Laboratory
Submit your Work for the User’s Conference in Bangalore
Now that the program committee is in place and ready to start the review process you can benefit from the early bird savings on the registration fee plus be among the first to connect with the committee members. Go ahead and submit your work by June 28 and have it reviewed by the experts. Looking forward to seeing some incredible work get acknowledged and appreciated at the COMSOL Conference Bangalore 2013!