Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Importing Geometry into COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have access to COMSOL through a student account, which is not compatible with the CAD import software. Due to this, I am struggling to design any complex geometry using COMSOL. I am looking for a way around this as I am tasked with designing a football stadium and implementing the model into COMSOL.

It would be fantastic if I could download CAD files or SketchUP files of existing models that people have created and import this to COMSOL. However, I'd need a way of doing this without the CAD Kernel software.

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated,

Stefan

0 Replies Last Post Jul 4, 2019, 7:24 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Stefan Fox Marshall

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.