Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

postprocessing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!
In my model, I have 16 outlets, now I use the boundary integration to get their velocity one by one, it's looks too slowly.
how can I get their velocity one-off?

Thank you very mush.

2 Replies Last Post Dec 2, 2010, 10:01 p.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 2, 2010, 12:04 p.m. EST
Hi

if you define your 16 integration operators (one on each boundary) then define 16 global values in the results section, and this is rather quickly done in V4.1 with the right-click- Duplicate functionality and a minimum of typing.

Then you need to solve each case into the same table one by one the first time.

The next safter olver run, you hit Richt-Click Clear and Evaluate All and you get your table polulated all in i go.

So some time to set it all up, no time to resolve, the best I can propose ;)

but you need 4.1

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi if you define your 16 integration operators (one on each boundary) then define 16 global values in the results section, and this is rather quickly done in V4.1 with the right-click- Duplicate functionality and a minimum of typing. Then you need to solve each case into the same table one by one the first time. The next safter olver run, you hit Richt-Click Clear and Evaluate All and you get your table polulated all in i go. So some time to set it all up, no time to resolve, the best I can propose ;) but you need 4.1 -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 2, 2010, 10:01 p.m. EST
Thank you!
Thank you!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.